There’s more to putting training online than simply downloading an Authoring tool.
Likewise, there’s more to creating online training then simply reading the manual for Adobe Captivate.
Join us in our ‘Create your own Online Training Course’ program commencing on 11 April 2017.
This is a practical, instructor led program that guides participants through the proven process OTrain follows when creating online training.
This process has been applied to develop well over 400 courses and is a tried and proven approach.
Participants will not only learn how to create great content, they will also finish with a fully functioning online training course.
Accepting Enrolments for 11 April Now!
You will learn how to create your own interactive and engaging online course as we guide you through the steps from start to finish. But better than this, you will finish with a fully functioning online course that you can launch. Unlike other courses that focus on ‘how to create a course’ or ‘how to use Adobe Captivate’, the OTrain program covers both, applying theory and practical applications whilst working on an actual course you are going to launch. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Identifying your target students (and building your material to suit)
- Creating a story board (to speed up the design and build process)
- Building your training course using Adobe Captivate 9 (possibly the worlds most popular Authoring Tool)
- Methods of keeping your students engaged (because that’s what the best courses do)
- Assessment methods and options (to test the learning)
- Publishing your course ready for your LMS (so you can launch!!)
During this program you will be introduced to programs such as Adobe Captivate 9, GoAnimate and Powerpoint, while also gaining access to a number of tools, templates and techniques that are not only global best practice, but also used daily by our Studi.O team. The program has been created to take a novice user with no previous experience and provide them the tools and skills to create a fully functioning, engaging, online course.
- An interest in creating great online training
- Computer with a reliable internet connection
- Adobe Captivate 9 (You can download a free trial of Captivate 9 here)
- An offline course or topic you want to turn into an interactive and engaging online course
- A willingness to participate
Due to the interactive nature of this program, numbers are limited. Don’t miss out. Join us on the journey that is creating online training.
Next program kicks off 11 April 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
What time are the online meetings?
We are now accepting enrolments for 11 April 2017
The online meetings are scheduled to take place weekly on Tuesday’s at 10am AEST. However, one of the first things we do is survey all participants to see if there is a ‘better’ time and/or day that suit all. If there is, we change.
What course can I create?
Are the meetings recorded?
Can I pay by Invoice instead of Credit Card?
Can I miss a meeting?
Will there be another Program?
Do I need to host my course in your LMS?